Column Header Styling/Theming (Chrome + Firefox)

I have a grid that displays correctly in IE9 while not in Chrome and Firefox.
The problem is not the data itself but the column headers of the grid which appears unstyled.
I cannot see any errors happening anywhere not in JS nor in CSS with dev tools in either Chrome or Firefox.

Where is what I see:

IE9 (OK)

Chrome (Not OK - note the unstyled headers)

Firefox (Not OK - note the unstyled headers)

Here is the XML I’m trying to feed to the grid:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <rows> <row id="1873db13-0cf3-41f9-bd1b-a495c719f928" status="1"> <cell>0</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;"><![CDATA[text removed for privacy]]></cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;"><![CDATA[text removed for privacy]]></cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">text removed for privacy</cell> <cell style="padding-right:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">11.749,69</cell> <cell style="padding-right:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">11.749,69</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">2012-10-26</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">2012-11-30</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;"></cell> <cell title="text removed for privacy" style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px; color:blue;">text removed for privacy</cell> <cell title="Indtast kontering" style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px; color:blue;"></cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;"><![CDATA[text removed for privacy]]></cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">text removed for privacy</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">1873db13-0cf3-41f9-bd1b-a495c719f928</cell> <cell style="padding-left:6px; font-family:calibri; font-size:13px;">11749.69</cell> </row> </rows>

Here is the code that initializes the grid:

[code]var grid_columns = " ," +
Afsender,” +
Modtager,” +
Fakturanr.,” +
Fakturatotal,” +
Beløb,” +
Fakturadato,” +
Forfaldsdato,” +
Sendt,” +
Konto,” +
Afd.,” +
Status,” +
Fil, " +
" ,” +
" ";

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘folderViewGrid’);

mygrid.setImagePath(“dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/”);
mygrid.setHeader(grid_columns);

mygrid.setColumnMinWidth(“30,200,200,100,90,0,100,100,140,100,100,90,0,0,0”);
mygrid.setInitWidthsP(“1,12,12,9.3,9.3,0,9.3,9.3,9.3,9.3,9.3,9.3,0,0,0”);
mygrid.setColAlign(“center,left,left,left,right,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,right”);

mygrid.setColSorting(“str,str,str,str,int,int,date,date,str,str,str,str,str,str,int”);
mygrid.setColTypes(“ch,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ed,ed,ro,ro,ro,ro”);

mygrid.init();

mygrid.setSkin(“dhx_skyblue”);

mygrid.enableMultiselect(false);
mygrid.enableAlterCss(“even_row”, “odd_row”);
mygrid.enableStableSorting(true);[/code]

And here is the div holding the grid:

<div id="folderViewGrid" style="display:none; z-index: 1; width :100%; height:100%;"></div>

(the div is obviously visible by the time it is supposed to be)

Here is the document head section:

[code]

.even_row { background-color: #ffffff; }
.odd_row { background-color: #f6f6f6; }

<!-- here sits some of our own js libraries -->    

<script src="dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="scripts/json2.js" type="text/javascript"></script>[/code]

I cannot tell what is making Chrome and Firefox not wanting to display the column headers correctly.
If anyone has an idea as to what is going on here I sure would be happy to hear about it please.

/Aidal

Nevermind - I fixed the problem myself, but I still don’t understand why IE9 didn’t whine over this when Chrome and Firefox did.

The order of the included stylesheets were like this:

[code]

[/code]

And changing it to this fixed the problem:

[code]

[/code] But why didn't IE9 want this as well... that is odd.

/Aidal

Proberly the style was cached on IE. I see this all the time.