combo box in grid not working with Yii connector

I have installed DHTML PRO (eval) successfully and I have been able to run the Yii framework connection example (cdemo).
I have then created a grid within my applicaton in Yii and again this works fine.
I have modified the grid to test checkboxes, calendars, date and number formatting and all works fine.

I am now trying to use combo box inside a column but as soon as I change the “ed” editor type to co or coro or combo I have an error, can anyone please help.

PHP Error [8]

Undefined index: value (/Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php:255)

#0 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php(255): CWebApplication->handleError()
#1 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php(235): DataItem->to_xml_start()
#2 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/strategy.php(26): DataItem->to_xml()
#3 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php(605): RenderStrategy->render_set()
#4 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php(778): DistinctOptionsConnector->render_set()
#5 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/grid_connector.php(207): DistinctOptionsConnector->render()
#6 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/grid_connector.php(149): GridConnector->fill_collections()
#7 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/dhtmlx/connector/base_connector.php(449): GridConnector->parse_request()
#8 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/supemeup/protected/controllers/UsermeasureController.php(149): GridConnector->render()
#9 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(50): UsermeasureController->actionGrid_data()
#10 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CController.php(309): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#11 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): UsermeasureController->runAction()
#12 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()
#13 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CController.php(1146): CAccessControlFilter->filter()
#14 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(59): UsermeasureController->filterAccessControl()
#15 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter()
#16 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CController.php(292): CFilterChain->run()
#17 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CController.php(266): UsermeasureController->runActionWithFilters()
#18 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(276): UsermeasureController->run()
#19 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->runController()
#20 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#21 /Users/rujero/Dropbox/Websites/supemeup/index.php(13): CWebApplication->run()

It seems that connector executes scripts to fetch list of options for combo, and it fails.

You can try to use code like next

$grid = new GridConnector(Events::model(), “PHPYii”);
$grid->set_options(“combo_column”, array());
$grid->configure("-", “event_id”, “start_date, end_date, event_name,combo_column”);

details of set_options can be checked at
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _with_data

OK, by configuring the grid in PHP rather than in Javascript it works, thanks.