combo(coro): gives "Stop Running the script" error.

Hi All

if the combo box have more than 500 options for a single column. I am getting “Stop running the script” error while loading the page.

I am using setColTypes ‘coro’ for combo box.

could you please provide us a solution to avoid this problem?

Thanks,
Abhi

Hi,

if you obtained grid PRO edition, you may try to use “combo” type instead of “coro”. “combo” is based on dhtmlxCombo that support autocomplete with dynamic loading:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … combo.html

Hi Alexandra,
I found below link to create excell ‘combo’.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … cell_combo

still i m not able to create a combo which has more number of options.

i am using tag.
i want to show all the options of a combo when user click on the cell and the combo is non editable combo.

Hi,

if you want to show all options at once - “combo” excell will not resolve the problem. The solution is using dynamic loading when options are loaded when characters are types in editor.

Moreover… How many cells have “combo” type ? You defined data for a cell - it would be better to define the type for a column if all cells in the column have the same type.

Hi,

yes i want to show all the options at once. more then 4 cells have combo type, each combo contains more then 2000 options and all the cells in a single column have same type.

are you suggesting me to use tag?

Thanks,
Abhi

Hi,

yes, we suggest to use one combo - column combo. For good performance you need to use combo with autocomplete and dynamic loading.