Combo excell not working in Grid attached to Window

Hi, Im using the PRO Version 35 of dhtmlx, I have a problem when trying to create a combo cell in Grid when the Grid is attached to a window, this only happens at this point (I can create combo cells normally on a grid created through the new dhtmlXGridObject).

Is this some kind of problem or am I missing something, because whenever I click the cells on the window grid, it behaves as a normal text cell. I’m pasting the code I have right now, hpe you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

[code]

[/code]

Forgot to add the js I’m using

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/dhtmlx.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/dhtmlxscheduler.js"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_editors.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_minical.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_agenda_view.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/locale_es.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/locale_recurring_es.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/dhtmlxslider.js"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/dhtmlxslider_start.js"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxgrid_export.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/ext/dhtmlxgrid_rowspan.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>dhtmlx/excells/dhtmlxgrid_excell_acheck.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Nevermind, close this topic, I found that it was a style problem, the selectbox was appearing behind the newly created window, thus giving the appearance that the cell was not working.

Sorry for the incovenience.