Combo - filtering not working

Hello,

since 4.2 I have a strange effect with filtermode in comboboxes. The combo is loaded with

var myDeputy = new dhtmlXCombo(“deputy”, “deputy”, 322);
myDeputy.load(“/xml/all_employees_en.xml”, function() {
myDeputy.setComboValue(“1234”);
});
myDeputy.enableFilteringMode(true);
myDeputy.disable(false);
myDeputy.attachEvent(“onChange”, function() {
myValue = myDeputy.getSelectedValue();
myText = myDeputy.getComboText();

if (myValue == null && myText != "") {
  open_message("You need to select an existing employee from the list.<br><br>Add a none existing name is not allowed.");
  myDeputy.setComboValue("0");
  return false;
 } else {
  return true;
 }

})

The xml contains a sorted list of employee names.

If I type the first letter the first name from the list with this letter is selected and is shown in the box without showing a list of selectable names.

i.e. the list is (from your emample on your page)

Bahamas
Bangladesh
Belarus
Belgium
Finland
France
Germany
United States

In your example (from the homepage) if i type B - Bahamas is shown in the input area and a list is visible shows Bahamas and Bangladesh. In the input area ahamas is hightlighted so if i type “an” then finally Bangladesh is selected.

In my area if I type B - Bahamas is selected, no list is shown and the cursor is behind the word Bahamas. If I type additional letters they are shown add the end so it looks like Bahamasan.

If I remove leter by letter with Backspace until only Ba is in the list the result list is shown with Bahamas and Bagladesh.

So it seams that filtering is working but something is wrong during typing in the input area.

Any ideas???

Hello
It works correctly in DHTMLX v.4.4. You need to upgrade your DHTMLX to the current version.