combo filters with updated values of column after previous f

I have the most recent build of dhtmlxGrid. I am using combo_filters in a couple of my column headers. After filtering one of the columns with the combo_filter, I would like the other combo_filter to update itself with the new distinct values after the filtering.

I thought maybe calling refreshFilters() using the ‘onFilterEnd’ event would allow me to do this, but I don’t have any luck with that. For me, it just doesn’t do anything.

I’ve tried looking through the knowledge base but could not find exactly what I was looking for.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

I would like the other combo_filter to update itself
refreshFilters always take the list of values from the full data not from the filtered set
The next code snippet switches inner collections pointer and will result in desired effect - refresh filters from filtered set

mygrid.attachEvent(“onFilterEnd”,function(){
var back = mygrid._f_rowsBuffer;
mygrid._f_rowsBuffer = mygrid.rowsBuffer;

mygrid.refreshFilters(); //update all filters

mygrid._f_rowsBuffer=back;
})

Thank you for your response.  This code produces the correct results after the first filtering, however I cannot filter anything else after the first time.  Apparently it clears out all the options in the combo box.

Thanks again!

You still able to select empty option ( the first in combo ) to return to the full list of options.
( if you have not an empty option in combo-box , please try to update the dhtmlxgrid_fitler.js with attached one )

dhtmlxgrid_filter_latest.zip (4.4 KB)