[Combo] How to make combo behavior same as standart windows

Hello!

I have a few questions relating combo:
1) For combobox component, standart windows component behavior is to highlight combo options on mouseover. How to make it the same in the combo component?
2) I have eXcell combo column, where can I change keymapping for control?
3) When selecting any options from combo with mouse, after option selected - combobox wraps but still remains active, is it possible, that when option selected - combobox closes and edit stops.

Thanks!

1. The latest combo version allows to highlight options on mouseover (attached file);
    2) there is no opportunity to change combo keymapping
    3) the latest excell version closes combo when option is selected by mouse click. Please, contact us at the support@dhtmlx.com and we provide you the latest version.

dhtmlxcombo.zip (9.46 KB)

I have 2 comboboxes on the page, one is on static element, another one on “floating” window (div with absolute position)
Problem: in firefox both combo opens just fine, but in IE 2nd combo show misaligned option list by ~10px from the combo.

How can I fix it? If there is no chance to fix it for all situation, then can I correct position myself?

Thanks.

Problem: in firefox both combo opens just fine, but in IE 2nd combo show misaligned option list by ~10px from the combo.
It hard to suggest anything without possibility to reconstruct issue , if it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample where it can be reconstrcuted.

>>How can I fix it? If there is no chance to fix it for all situation, then can I correct position myself?
combo.attachEvent(“onOpen”,function(){
if (_isIE) combo.DOMlist.style.top = parseInt(combo.DOMlist.style.top)-10+“px”;
});

The code which calculates list position stored at dhtmlXCombo.prototype._positList - you can add some custom logic there as well