combo in grid

I have a grid populated via ASP.NET Connector and it works fine. I want to incorporate a combobox into the grid whose values are derived from an XML file. The XML file is being written when it’s called. I have tested the XML output and everything there is fine. My problem is that I can’t seem to get the combobox to load and I don’t really know why. Any help would be appreciated. Here’s my code:

var aSchd = document.getElementById("hfaSchdGameID").value;
        mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('TeamAway');
        mygrid.attachEvent("onRowSelect", Mng);
        mygrid.setHeader("Delete,Player,Position,JerseyNo,Stats");
        mygrid.setColAlign("center,left,left,center,center");
        mygrid.attachHeader(",#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter,");
        mygrid.setInitWidthsP("10,35,35,10,10");
        mygrid.setColTypes("link,ro,coro,ed,ro");
        mygrid.setColSorting("connector,connector,connector,connector,connector");
        mygrid.setImagePath("../../dhtmlxSuite_v51_std/sources/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/");
        var myCombo = new dhtmlXCombo();
        myCombo.load("handler/Positions_xml.aspx?SchdGameID=" + aSchd);
        mygrid.myCombo(2)
        mygrid.enableMultiline(true);
        mygrid.enableAutoWidth(false);
        mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true, 100);
        mygrid.init();
        mygrid.load("Handler/TeamMembers.ashx?schdgameid=" + aSchd + "&dynamic=100");
        var dp = new dataProcessor("Handler/TeamMembers.ashx?schdgameid=" + aSchd + "&dynamic=100");
        dp.init(mygrid);

Here is the output from the XML:

First Base
Second Base
Shortstop
Third Base
…etc.

Here is the tutorial about the usage of the co/coro column types in the grid (including the options loading):
docs.dhtmlx.com/grid__managing_ … ction.html
Also here you can find a tutorial about the integration of the dhtmlxCombo with the dhtmlxgrid:
docs.dhtmlx.com/grid__combo_integration.html