Combo key down

Sorry my english.

In combo box, if i push down arrow of keyboard, the screen roolover down and the value of combo change normal (in IE 6/7 only, FF work).

Which version of dhtmlxcombo you are using?
In latest version the down key open list of options and pre-select next option in list for both IE and FF.
If problem still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample where it can be reconstructed

I’m using the last version available in the site (v1.2).

You are rigth, however if the page has vertical scrolls-bars it will automatically go down (in IE only, FF works). This problem will also occur if you press the arrow up (rolling up).

Thanks

We have carried out several tests with the combo. All works fine in both IE and FF.
Please, provide a sample where the problem can be reconstructed to support@dhtmlx.com

I�ve made other tests and I realized that the problem you�ve mentioned only occurs when the option �readonly = true� on IE (FF works fine).

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p>Example:</o:p>

<o:p>var z=new dhtmlXCombo(“combo_zone2”,“alfa2”,200);
z.readonly(true); // the problem
z.loadXML(“data.xml”);</o:p>

Try to use attached file instead of the original one.
If problem persists, please, provide sample to reconstruct it.

dhtmlxcombo.zip (9.11 KB)

Well, the rellated problem was solved in the new version.

Thanks for your attention

Ps.: Maybe would be useful if the dhtmlxCombo works like a select of html pure (with a list open to roll of the mouse turned off)