Combo Select in Grid disables Checkboxes

Hi!

I’ve build a Grid with Combo Select & Checkboxes an attach events on it.

“onCheckbox” event works fine, but when i add “onEditCell” event “onCheckbox” won’t work.
The “onEditCell” event works normally.

var grid_2 = members_list.attachGrid(); grid_2.loadXML(My Dynamic Grid URL); grid_2.attachEvent("onEditCell",EditCell); grid_2.attachEvent("onCheckbox", Checkbox); grid_2.init();

Hi,

can u send the code which have the onEditCell and Checkbox attacheevents....   sometimes if we write onEditCell event...  the values in the dhtmlxgrid will not be display... at that time we have to give "return true" at the end of the onEditCell event block....  add this statement and check it... even though the functionality is not working normally... then send me that code... 

Regards,
Raj

Hi!

Here the functions:

Checkbox

[code]function Checkbox (rId,cInd,state){
var menuid = grid_2.cells(rId,1).getValue();
var colId=grid_2.getColumnId(cInd);
dhtmlxAjax.post("./modules/order/connector.php", “uID=”+rId+"&menuID="+menuid+"&menutypeID="+colId+"&date="+toolbar_2.getValue(‘serveDate’));

grid_2.clearAll();
	grid_2.load('./modules/order/GroupList.php?groupID='+groupID+'&date='+toolbar_2.getValue('serveDate'));

return true;
};[/code]

EditCell

function EditCell (stage,rId,cInd,nValue,oValue){ if (stage==2) { var menuid = grid_2.cells(rId,1).getValue(); var colId=grid_2.getColumnId(cInd); //alert('#'+state+' #'+rId+' #'+cInd+' #'+colId); dhtmlxAjax.post("My PHP-Connector"); return true; } };