Combobox purchase

How do I go about buying the combobox… On the products page for it it says the Enterprise version is $99.00 when I click buy it takes me to a page where there is no selection for buying the combobox.

How do I purchase this?

Licenses
Open Source - GPL - Allows the use of dhtmlxCombo in GPL projects for free.

Commercial License - Allows you to use dhtmlxCombo Standard Edition in one project (application) with an unlimited number of copies. The license includes 1 month of technical support (or 5 support requests within 12 months) and one major update. This license costs $49.

Enterprise License - Allows you to use dhtmlxCombo Standard Edition in an unlimited number of projects on the condition that all of them are developed by one company. Free support/upgrades are provided for the first 12 months. This license costs $99.

Thanks,

Angela

Angela, to purchase dhtmlxCombo, please go to this page: dhtmlx.com/docs/products/licenses.shtml

In the section “Prices & Purchase” click on the green icon to the left of “dhtmlxSuite” (see the attached image). The list of all available components will slide down. Choose the required dhtmlxCombo license, fill out the form below, and click Submit. You’ll receive the purchasing instructions ASAP.

Thank you I didn’t see the plus…

I purchased it however it pointed me to this link
dhtmlxCombo_v30_110707.zip

I am assuming that is an older version then what is on the site currently?

dhtmlxCombo_v30_110707.zip - this is the latest version of dhtmlxCombo (v.3.0 build 110707).