ComboConnector problem?

Hello, I have combo in my Form and I am trying to load pairs of values-labels in it using a ComboConnector.
part of my code:

[code]$data = new ComboConnector($conn,“MySQL”);
$data->enable_log(“log_formProduction.txt”, true);

$data->render_sql("SELECT c.id as value, d.lastName as label FROM customer c, details d WHERE c.details_id = d.id","id","id(value),lastName(label)");[/code]

the xml that is produced seems wrong and the combo gets weird values
part of the xml:

[code]<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>

[/code]

The query runs as expected if I run it against my tables.

log:

Illegal string offset ‘name’ at …\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘operation’ at …\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘value’ at …\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Source:customer c, details d
Fieldset: c.id as value, d.lastName as label
Where: ;
Start:
Count:

Relation:

SELECT c.id as value, d.lastName as label FROM customer c, details d WHERE ( c.details_id = d.id)

Done in 0.0073978900909424s

Any ideas?
Thank you for your time,
Andreas

Hello,

try to use the following in render_sql:

$data->render_sql(“SELECT c.id, d.lastName FROM customer c, details d WHERE c.details_id = d.id”,“id”,“lastName”);

works, but I get this:

[code]Illegal string offset ‘name’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘operation’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘value’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68
[/code]
and several of these:

[code]Undefined index: lastName at C:\xampp\htdocs\FocusProject2\dhtmlxSuite\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\combo_connector.php line 33

Undefined index: lastName at C:\xampp\htdocs\FocusProject2\dhtmlxSuite\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\combo_connector.php line 33

Undefined index: lastName at C:\xampp\htdocs\FocusProject2\dhtmlxSuite\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\combo_connector.php line 33
[/code]

We have not reproduced the problem with dhtmlxConnector_php_v15_120612. Please try to use the latest connector version.

The past problems dissappeared with the use of the latest connector, thank you Alexandra.
The thing is I still get this:

[code]Illegal string offset ‘name’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘operation’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68

Illegal string offset ‘value’ at …\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php line 68
[/code]
which doesn’t break anything but I am a bit confused as to why this happens