Connector issue created select statement for oracle

After I updated to dhtmlx version 3.6 from 3.0 and connector file version 0, 9, 8, 2 to 1,1,0,0…my connector started to not function as before. The select statement is formatted by dhtmlx and is including ’ GROUP BY HAVING ’ on the end of the statement. Is this a bug in DHTMLX or is it something with my setup? I did not change any of my code. I did update the dhtmlx files within my project.

I am using visual studio .net 2010. The select statement has apended the ’ GROUP BY HAVING ’ to the end of it even though I did not specify any of that in my original selecte statement.

ORIGINAL
SELECT SCHMSTRECID, CXFID, CXFGROUPID, SCHBATCHID, SCHSITEID, CXFUSFCUSTNUM, CUST_NAME, BATCHSITE FROM ORDSCNADM.QRYGROUPASSIGN

DHTMLX altered (from log)
Select query: SELECT SCHMSTRECID, CXFID, CXFGROUPID, SCHBATCHID, SCHSITEID, CXFUSFCUSTNUM, CUST_NAME, BATCHSITE FROM (SELECT dhx_table.*, ROWNUM rnum FROM ( SELECT SCHMSTRECID, CXFID, CXFGROUPID, SCHBATCHID, SCHSITEID, CXFUSFCUSTNUM, CUST_NAME, BATCHSITE FROM ORDSCNADM.QRYGROUPASSIGN GROUP BY HAVING ) dhx_table )

UPDATE I had to trick DHTMLX by popuating the GROUP BY and HAVING parts of my original SQL without changing my desired results. Not a desired resolution but it works for now.

DHTMLX altered (from log)
When you are using dynamic loading mode, connector need to select the limited subset, to do so, it builds a more complex sql based on provided one ( there is no easy way to do it in Oracle )