CSS problem in the gantt lightbox with dhtmlx calendar

Hi,
I have a problem with the customization of the gantt lightbox. If I try to customize the field styles it works properly. When I try to change the type: “time” to type:“dhx_calendar” , my custom styles do not load properly. Otherwise if I leave both time and dhx_calendar types, the custom css works.

I need to customize the lightbox style only with the dhx_calendar.

This one does not work:

gantt.config.lightbox[“task_sections”] = [
{ name: “parent”, height:30, type: “parent”, allow_root:“true”, root_label:“Nessun livello”, filter: function(id, task) { return true; }},
{ name: “description”, height:70, map_to: “text”, type: “textarea”, focus: true },
{ name: “type”, height:30, map_to: “type”, type: “typeselect” },
{ name: “time”, height:30, map_to: “auto”, type: “dhx_calendar”, date_format: ‘%d %M %Y %H:%i’ }
];

This one works:

{ name: “parent”, height:30, type: “parent”, allow_root:“true”, root_label:“Nessun livello”, filter: function(id, task) { return true; }},
{ name: “description”, height:70, map_to: “text”, type: “textarea”, focus: true },
{ name: “time”, height:30, map_to: “auto”, type: “time” , time_format:["%d", “%m”, “%Y”, “%H:%i”] }
];

This one with both of them works too!!

{ name: “time”, height:30, map_to: “auto”, type: “dhx_calendar”, date_format: ‘%d %M %Y %H:%i’ },
{ name: “time”, height:30, map_to: “auto”, type: “time” , time_format:["%d", “%m”, “%Y”, “%H:%i”] }
];

Thanks in advance

anyone ?