Curious behavior by update of Scheduler

Ok, I’m using the Scheduler together with php connector and MySQL database and I have following problem:
Imagine I schedule task on whatever day, let’s say Tuesday. I double click on the date, the box appears let’s say at 8:10 a.m. - I move it to maybe 10:00 a.m., put the name of the task (let’s say “My Task 1 with unique name”), I click on the tick button to save it.
I refresh the page and the task disappears. So I think it’s a problem with connection, but I go to phpMyAdmin and taboom - I have a task on Tuesday at 8:10 a.m. (not 10:00 a.m.) called “My Task 1 with unique name” in my database.
So the question is - any clues on what it could be? What would save the data, but not update the times nor display the data?
It must be something server related, because on local development server everything is ok. It’s on the server of the hosting company where I get this strange behavior.
I definitely need to talk to them, I just don’t know what should I talk about, and I would prefer to go prepared - I mean I don’t even know what option of Apache/PHP/MySQL can cause this strange behavior. Any ideas?

BTW, It’s probably not MySQL. The user do have permissions to UPDATE and SELECT, because if I do it by phpMyAdmin with the same user, everything works.

Is the DB structure exactly the same on local and remote servers.
The issue with not updating event after creation, may be related to missed autoincrement flag on the id field of events table.

As first step - try to enable debug log for connectors, and provide the log for the problematic operation.

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tor:errors

Ok, the problem is solved. Not the database, not the server, but my sloppy fingers :blush: . In the created event.php file I had:

<?php require_once('codebase/connector/scheduler_connector.php'); require_once('config.php'); $res=mysql_connect($server, $user, $pass); mysql_select_db($db_name); $sched_conn = new schedulerConnector($res); //$sched_conn->enable_log("dhtmlx.log",true); $sched_conn->render_table("events","event_id","start_date,end_date,event_text"); ?>
instead of:

<?php require_once('codebase/connector/scheduler_connector.php'); require_once('config.php'); $res=mysql_connect($server, $user, $pass); mysql_select_db($db_name); $sched_conn = new schedulerConnector($res); //$sched_conn->enable_log("dhtmlx.log",true); $sched_conn->render_table("events","event_id","start_date,end_date,event_text"); ?>

Yes, it was just a stupid space before [code]

<?php [/code] which was sending headers prematurely so that the system was unable to start session afterwords. Strange thing thought is that when I enabled the log, the system started to work correctly even though it logged the messages about problem with session start. Thanks for the help in tracking it down