Custom - Add an image to created event footer

Hi again!

And thanks for the rapid help in my last post.
Now im trying to re-add a default feature to the scheduler.
Im using the Terrace skin but have customized the lightbox and textColors on shown appointments in the Calendar.
So the default setup of the viewable apponitment in the Calendar has changed, the .dhx_footer has disappeared. (the resizeing.png file dont get applyed or something)

Im now trying to add the default footer image to the appointments that is viewable in the Calendar or add a custom image.
Ive tried to add this in the Index.cshtml, but with no luck;

.dhx_footer { height: 5px; border: 0; margin-top: -6px; background: url(imgs_dhx_terrace/resizing.png) no-repeat center center; }

When i added this line, the footer appears for a brief moment when i drag to make a new event, but disappears when i enter lightbox and when i save the appointment.

Ive also tried to edit the dhtmlxscheduler.css file by replacing the .dhx_footer code in it with the above code. No luck with that either.

Is there any work around here?

Best regards,
Noopy

Hi,
make sure that resizing is enabled, DHXScheduler.Config.drag_resize = true; however it should be enabled by default…
And try applying image to ‘.dhx_event_resize’ class, something like.dhx_footer.dhx_event_resize { height: 5px; border: 0; margin-top: -6px; background: url(imgs_dhx_terrace/resizing.png) no-repeat center center; }