Custom DHTMLX queries for update and delete

i have problem with custom DHTMLX queries for update and delete. I am using this code to get data(it works ok):

if ($gridConn->is_select_mode()){//code for loading data $gridConn->render_sql("SELECT * FROM user, user_liked_companies WHERE user_iduser = iduser AND company_idcompany = ".$_SESSION['company']." GROUP BY iduser", "iduser","name,surname,phone,address,email"); } else { //$gridConn.render_table("products","idproducts","p_name,p_price,p_des"); }
But when i am using this code for update:

function myUpdate($action){ mysql_query("UPDATE user SET name='{$action->get_value('name')}' WHERE iduser={$action->get_value('ID')}"); $action->success(); } $gridConn->event->attach("beforeUpdate",'myUpdate');
or this one:

$gridConn->sql->attach("Update","UPDATE user SET name='{name}' WHERE iduser={iduser}"); i dont have any good results.

Can you provide a server side log for problematic operation?
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tor:errors

As for code - you are using

mysql_query("UPDATE user SET name='{$action->get_value('name')}' WHERE iduser={$action->get_value('ID')}");

but there is no such field as ID above render_ command.
You need to use the same names, maybe something like

mysql_query("UPDATE user SET name='{$action->get_value('name')}' WHERE iduser={$action->get_value('iduser')}");

Also, you still need the commented render command, it need to define the names of fields ( must be in the same order as in data selection command ), so code will be able to parse data from client side

if ($gridConn->is_select_mode()){//code for loading data $gridConn->render_sql("SELECT * FROM user, user_liked_companies WHERE user_iduser = iduser AND company_idcompany = ".$_SESSION['company']." GROUP BY iduser", "iduser","name,surname,phone,address,email"); } else { $gridConn.render_table("dummy", "iduser","name,surname,phone,address,email"); }

Thanks for reply but i steel have problems with updates.
I dont see any errors in log file, i have only error in DataProcessor Debuger :

Not an XML, probably incorrect content type specified ( must be text/xml ), or some text output was started before XML data

Right now i have this code:

[code]$gridConn->event->attach(“beforeUpdate”,‘myUpdate’);

function myUpdate($action){
    mysql_query("UPDATE user SET name='{$action->get_value('name')}' WHERE iduser={$action->get_value('iduser')}");
    $action->success();
    }

$gridConn->enable_log(“log.txt”);
if ($gridConn->is_select_mode()){//code for loading data
$gridConn->render_sql(“SELECT * FROM user, user_liked_companies WHERE user_iduser = iduser AND company_idcompany = “.$_SESSION[‘company’].” GROUP BY iduser”,
“iduser”,“name,surname,phone,address,email”);
} else {
$gridConn.render_table(“user”, “iduser”,“name,surname,phone,address,email”);
}[/code]

To have log file you need to add to the connector

$gridConn->enable_log("./log.txt"); //be sure that folder has write access