Custom lightbox breaks standard lightbox popups

I’ve made a button at the top of the calendar which uses the following code to create a custom lightbox: scheduler.startLightbox("some_id", document.getElementById("my_form"));
And then this code to close the box: scheduler.endLightbox(false, document.getElementById("my_form"));

However, after clicking on this button, whenever I double click on the events, instead of the standard editing lightbox appearing, the custom lightbox that I made (that should only appear when I click on the single button I mentioned above) appears instead.

Do you know why this is and how I can fix it?
Thanks for any help in advance :slight_smile:

Original code was not purposed for such use-case, but it can be easily fixed.
Try to use the attached js file instead of the original one.
dhtmlxscheduler_lfix.zip (28.1 KB)

Thanks for the reply!

It half works. After using the JS file you sent me, it fixes the problem, but created another one.
When double clicking on an event, the event editing page comes up as it should.
But when trying to exit the editing page, I have 2 options:

1. Press the ‘X’ - this works fine (removes the box and lightbox background)
  2. Press the ‘Cancel’ button

The ‘Cancel’ button is the problem. It removes the lightbox background, but doesn’t remove the box containing the actual details. To remove that box, I then have to press the ‘X’ button.

Do you know why this is?

Thanks!

And do you have an uncompressed version of the file you just sent me?
I think I know how to fix the problem, but I can’t do it without the uncompressed version of the file you sent. :frowning:

Yep, fix was not perfect, please try updated js code one more time ( both, compressed and not compressed code, are attached )
scheduler-as2.zip (69.5 KB)

Thanks again!

Sorry for so many questions, but that seems to have once again fixed it but created another bug. :frowning:

If the first button I click on is my custom button which opens the custom lightbox, I then can’t click on the events after (when I click on them, the lightbox doesn’t open).
If one of the events is the first I click on, everything works perfectly, and I don’t ever encounter the problem, no matter what my future clicking combination is.

If it helps, here’s the test page I’m working on: shul.co.uk/diary/

Sorry for inconvenience, and thanks for demo.

Correctly updated files are attached ( were checked with code from the demo and work correctly for sure now )
scheduler-final-fix.zip (69.5 KB)

Thanks so much!

I really appreciate all of the help!