custom row height for ressource diagram row

Hello all,

at the moment i check up my opportunities with the new Gantt functionallity ressource diagram. at first, great addon. But now i would like display a group row e.x. “all Members” and i would like define a custom row height for that, because i want display different div container with different hights to create a workload diagramm.

for example what i mean: all gantt row have attribute gantt.config.row_height = 30 but now for ressource Row “all Member” i need row_height = 60 or heigher

its that possible programmtical? its that possible with css an other template configurations?

thanks for your support

Axt

Hi Axt,

Unfortunately currently I can’t provide you with an easy solution how to set different height for rows. Implementation of such functionality is required significant changes in the source code, you can try to implement it by yourself or contact our sales department about custom development at sales@dhtmlx.com.

Thank you for your feedback.

I will come back to development team after i have realize all other for me important functionalities. At first i have another performance problem (https://forum.dhtmlx.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61254&start=0) what i have to solve before i can go ahead.

Thank you very much.

Axt

I found a smart solution as a proposal

CSS

.grow{
  min-height: 100px;
  }[/code]

Code
[code]gantt.templates.grid_row_class = function(start, end, task){
if(task.type = "resource") {
    return "grow";}
};
gantt.templates.task_row_class = function(start, end, task){
if(task.type = "resource") {
    return "grow";}
};[/code]

Config
[code]resourcesStore.parse([
		{id: 6, text: "Department Development", parent:null , "type" : "resource"}
	]);

A Summeray Row can you create when you define parent structure. If its necessary you can add a additional class to task_row_class and grid_row_class that hide all child resources.

Have fun
Regards,
Axt