customization scheduler aggenda view

1. Does the aggenda view support the forward and backward tabs in the upper left to view additional data? If not, can it be made to do so?

2. On the aggenda view, can the remainder of the line be made to print out the DETAILS section?

3. Are there any more customizations possible, similar to a prior question I had: Can I pint out the entire month, several months, or the year? Right now it seems to go from the current day forward.

-Mahesh
  1. Does the aggenda view support the forward and backward tabs in the upper left to view additional data? If not, can it be made to do so?
    They blocked purposely. Because agenda shows a list of events from some day the “next” and “previous” buttons has not sense.

>>2. On the aggenda view, can the remainder
    You can adjust related template, and add any event’s property to the output.

>>Can I pint out the entire month, several months, or the year?
    Existing version shows all events from the current date. There is an optional patch, which adds ability to define the end date of agenda period.

is it possible to provide the optional patch? thanks

Teh patch can be downloaded here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … al&q=13425

thanks,

I do not understand how to output the details section of the lightbox on the Aggenda view as the last item on each line?

The example:

.dhx_agenda_line{
height:42px;
}

scheduler.templates.agenda_text = function(ev){

return “

”+ev.text+"
"+ev.details+"
";

}

Alex, thanks once again.  That does work, but now the only problem is it goes to a new line after a small number of characters even when I remove the /br as though it is being displayed in the monthly calendar.  Is there any way to make it span the entire line.

Multiline agenda view isn’t supported.

>> Is there any way to make it span the entire line.

There isn’t an easy way. A ready customization can be done only by additional fee. If you are interested in it, please contact us at support@dhtmlx.com