dataprocessor api documentation

I was wondering if there was more complete api documentation somewhere for the dataprocessor. Most of the documentation is related to using it for grids, and some of the functions are not documented at all in the API Methods.

I am using the dataprocessor without the connector, working with forms at the moment, and have rather complex defineActions, with all validation server-side. All forms are initialized with xml.

What I noticed was that after the initial form.save(), where something was invalid, subsequent form.save() with corrected form data didn’t post. When I included the dataprocessor debug, It said " Initiating data sending for all rows " and then nothing. No error, just nothing further.

After beating my head against the wall for awhile with form.reset(), form.saveBackup(), form.restoreBackup(), I finally put in a break after the DP.init() and saw a magic function -
resetDataProcessor(), which was nowhere to be found in the API Methods documentation for dataprocessor. After putting that in the defineAction response for invalid, worked beautifully.

Obviously, it would be of great assistance to me to have complete API Methods documentation for the dataprocessor, so I don’t have to waste so much time researching what functions are available.

Once I clean things up, I can post some sample code (where should I do that?) for how I have implemented it, mvc style.

Sorry for inconvenience, we are preparing major update for the documentation, which will be released in next two months.

Ok, good to know. I’ll be anxiously waiting :smiley: