Dataprocessor does not send !nativeeditor_status

i have a web site with lots of pages and in all of them there are grids with dataprocessor and everything works fine.

Today i made a new page where i had to use dhtmlxGrid and dataprocesor but when i debug the application on the server side i see that it does not sends the parameter !nativeeditor_status but sends everything else.

Any idea why on this one page it does not work?

hello? anyone out there?

There are two possibilities

a) you are setting dp.action_param param ( which in result renames !nameeditor_status )

or

b) you are using server|framework which is filtering incoming url. For example ASP.NET doesn’t like parameters which are started from “!”, and it possible to configure it, to filter out such parameters from request.

10x for the response BUT

1. I am not using dp.action_param param
  2. I am not using any framework just plain Servlets with J2EE container

AND

as i mentioned it works on all my pages expect the newly created one

Please check that you are you using latest dataprocessor.js on the page.
Old version ( really old, 2.0 or earlier ) can send empty !nativeeditor value for “update” operations.

yes i am using the same as the other pages.

is it possible the problem to exists because the page is loaded as iframe generated by dhtmlxLayout object

or because i am using the grid with dhtmlxMenu or … because after the onXLE event i do make some changes of the cells appearence or … ?

is it possible the problem to exists because the page is loaded as iframe generated by dhtmlxLayout object

Must not cause any difference.
The only thing which can affect the sent field names are the version of dataprocessor.js

You are using dhtmlxgrid 2.5 or later
Just to be sure - you are sending data by using dataprocessor (dp.sendData or auto-send) and not by the “form integration” extension ( which sends data to server side, but doesn’t provide the status of operation )