dataProcessor ignoring changes

I have a grid with cell type link with value Edit and Delete. When I clicked on Edit, the Edit link will change to Save and Delete link to Cancel. Once the Edit link is clicked I have the cells in edit mode, all changes to an editor except for cell with link type. If the user changes the value of the other cell the dataProcessor change the font weight into bold showing that changes has been made and is ready to send the data. After that the user click the Save link and will call a functions that invoke dataProcessor.sendData() to save the data on the server side after that the Save link will change to Edit link again.

if the user didn’t change anything on the other cell on a particular row? Will the dataProcessor turn the fonts-weight of that row into bold because the cell with link type is changing (Edit to Save to Edit). Can I make dataProcessor ignore the changes on the cell with link type?

DataProcessor monitor the moment when cell switched to edit state from normal one, and compare new value with previous one - if they are different, row marked as updated.
The component monitors only updates, which was caused by user actions, it will not react if data was changed by API calls ( .setValue )

>>if the user didn’t change anything on the other cell on a particular row?
Such row must not be marked as updated

>> because the cell with link type is changing (Edit to Save to Edit)
Changes created by API call must not trigger dataProcessor actions, so changins cell text must not cause row status update

If problem still occurs for you - please provide info about used column types. There is a known issue with “combo” editor, it will mark row as updated even if data wasn’t changed ( if you need fix - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com )