Dataprocessor

I’m currently completely customizing the lightboxcontrol, hooking into the ‘onBeforeLightbox’ event which loads a jQuery dialog box and a custom Partialview through asp.net mvc.

After saving the custom form, I’m updating the event server side and use the SchedulerFormResponseScript to sent back a correct answer. How can I feed this info back to the scheduler control using javascript so the event is updated client-side? Is there an method available on the scheduler-object?

I’m thinking something like: scheduler.update_using_responsescript(response);

See code below:

[code]scheduler.attachEvent(“onBeforeLightbox”, function (id){
var ev = this.getEvent(id);

$.ajax({
            type: "POST",
            contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8",
            url: "/Scheduler/Scheduler/LightboxControl",
            data: JSON.stringify({ start_date: ev.start_date, end_date: ev.end_date, text : ev.text, id: ev.id, roomId: ev.roomid}),
            dataType: "html",
            success: function(data) {

$("#dialog-scheduler").html(data);
                $("#dialog-scheduler").dialog({ height: 380, width: 350, modal: true, resizable: false,
                        buttons: [
                            { text: 'Doorgaan', "class": 'btn-action btn-primary', click: function() { 

$.post($("#formSchedulerEvent").attr("action"), $("#formSchedulerEvent").serialize(), function(response) {
                                    /feed the scheduler object the xml-response so it updates the event
                                });
                                $(this).dialog("close");
                            } },
                            { text: 'Annuleren', "class": 'btn-action', click: function() { $(this).dialog("close"); return false; } }
                        ]
                    });
            }
        });
        return false;
    });[/code]

Hello,
since you send update manually, just response changed values from the server in json(without SchedulerFormResponseScript ) and apply them on the client.
There is no public method for applying updates from the server, so it must be done with custom code.
Something like following:var changedEvent = JSON.parse(response); var oldEvent = scheduler.getEvent(changedEvent.id); //update values for(var i in changedEvent){ oldEvent[i] = changedEvent[i]; } //redraw event scheduler.updateEvent(oldEvent.id);