Daylight Saving Time bugs

I’ve read other daylight saving time issues, but none that cover the following.

In timeline view, there are bugs when creating and viewing events when your actual current date is the day that daylight saving time ends.

Daylight saving time ends on Nov 5, 2017 at 2am. I am in US, Eastern UTC -5 timezone. I have the following set:

scheduler.config.server_utc = true; scheduler.config.occurrence_timestamp_in_utc = false; // changing this to true didn't fix the issues

Issues:

1. When my current, actual, date is Nov 5, and I view the schedule in timeline mode (I haven’t checked these issues in any other mode), all dates in the past and future are displayed incorrectly. They are all off by 1 hour. When the current, actual, date is before or after Nov 5, all events are displayed correctly. Events on Nov 5 are always displayed incorrectly regardless of actual date. However, all dates are stored correctly in the database in UTC time. (I’m using the PHP SchedulerHelper)

Specific examples:

1. On actual date of Nov 5, I create a single event that spans 2am: 11/4/2017 6pm to 11/5/2017 6am.
    The event shown on the schedule is 11/4 7pm (instead of 6pm) to 11/5 6am.
    When editing the event, the lightbox shows 11/4 6pm to 11/5 5pm (instead of 6pm)
    The data stored in the database IS correct UTC time.

2. On actual date of Nov 5, I create a single shift that occurs after 2am: 11/5 12pm to 11/5 6pm
    The event shown on the schedule is 11/5 12pm - 11/5 6pm, which is correct.
    When editing the event, the lightbox shows: 11/5 11am - 11/5 5pm. both times are incorrect

3. On any actual date, that is not Nov 5 (e.g. on Nov 6), I create a shift that spans 11/5 2am: 11/4 6pm to 11/5 6am
    The event shown on the schedule is 11/4 6pm to 11/5 5am (instead of 6am)
    The lightbox shows 11/4 6pm to 11/5 5am (instead of 6am)

4. On any other actual date, e.g. Nov 6, all past and future events not, on Nov 5, are shown correctly and the lightbox shows correct values.

Has anyone else run across this? Any solution ideas?

Thank you

Hi,

It will be very helpful if you reproduce the issue in the snippet and also set your configurations of createTimelineView() method
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/27003f1a