Delete button and date picking

This may or may not be related to a patch version that was provided to get the screen size right on iPhone 5’s (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=31098). (I don’t think it is.)

The situation I have now has two issues:

1. When I select an event, it appears and the Delete button is at the bottom of the screen. Clicking it does nothing - there’s no animation that indicates it was actually clicked, and it doesn’t delete the event.
  2. I had datepickers working in the 2.3 version (2011-11-27). They aren’t working now - the field (view) is dead, when you click it, nothing happens. I don’t know if this is related to (1.) or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I’m stumped.

(I have confirmed that (1.) is a problem unrelated to my configuration. Here’s what I tested,

[code]

<script type='text/javascript'>

//dhx.ready() function ensures that your code will be executed as soon as the page finishes loading
dhx.ready(function(){
//the method allows you to hide the address bar on iPhone/iPod to save the space for application
dhx.ui.fullScreen();
//object constructor
dhx.ui({
view: “scheduler”,
id: “scheduler”
});
// method load() lets you to populate the scheduler with data
$$(“scheduler”).load("…/common/mobile.xml",“scheduler”);
});

[/code] The dhxscheduler_mobile-3.5.js is the patched version provided at the above url. It’s also a problem with the -3.5 version that I downloaded in Sept 2012.)

I could work with the new datepicking, but right now, those fields are dead and I’m not sure what changed, so I can’t change it in my configuration.

Thank you,
Rob

OK - I fixed the date picking issue. Apparently the “datepicker” doesn’t work, and the new version uses “datetext”.

The Delete button is still an issue, though.

Can we reproduce the problem in the samples from scheduler package ? Please possibly the problem is caused by custom code

Alexandra,

Thank you, and let me apologize for the wild goose chase. I’ve fixed my problem - what I found was that my version of dhxscheduler_mobile.css had gotten truncated somehow and the only symptom (that was obvious) was that the Delete button no longer operated properly.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance,
Rob