Description on new event input form is not translated

I have the same problem as described here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14909

I am using version 2.3 of the Wordpress plug-in and when I am running using the Swedish language file ( locale_sv.js ) everything translated OK except the word “Description” on the input form for a new event.

I tried changing Description under Custom fields in the settings in Wordpress to the correct Swedish word “Beskrivning”. However after doing that the text on the input form for the new event instead said “undefined”. In fact it continues to say “undefined” also if I try with some language files for other languages. The way I specify the language used is as follows on the page where the calender is placed (this is something I picked up on this forum)

[[scheduler_plugin]]

In fact even if I change Description under Custom fields back to the original text “Description” it continues to come up as “undefined” on the input form.

Can anyone explain what is going on here and what I can to to either fix this or workaround it?

Problem with localization of “Description” text was fixed in latest version. If it still not work for you - try to update your version of code with the next one.
support.dhtmlx.com/x-files/event-calendar-scheduler.zip

If problem still occurs - can you post the link where problem can be checked ( directly here, or PM me with additional info )