Desktop Scheduler in dhtmlx touch

Hi,

I build a app with the desktop scheduler in dhtmlx touch.

{ id: 'startseite', rows: [ { view: "template", height:100, id: "eventDetails", template:'<div id="eventDetails"></div>' }, { view: "template", scroll: true, id: "scheduler", template:'<div id="schedulerApp" class="dhx_cal_container" style="width:100%; height:100%;"><div class="dhx_cal_navline"><div class="dhx_cal_prev_button">&nbsp;</div><div class="dhx_cal_next_button">&nbsp;</div><div class="dhx_cal_today_button"></div><div class="dhx_cal_date"></div><div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="unit_tab" style="right:280px;"></div></div><div class="dhx_cal_header"></div><div class="dhx_cal_data"></div></div>' }, ] },

Scheduler initialization work great and the scheduler works perfekt. But in IOS Safarie can you dont scroll the scheduler. Windows Tablet works.

What can i do?

Hi,

Touch library sets event handlers that block native browser scrolling.

You can disable Touch event handling by dhx.Touch.disable(); method. Also you should disable scrolling for template with scheduler:

[code]
dhx.Touch.disable();
dhx.ready(function(){
dhx.ui({ id: ‘startseite’,
rows: [
{ view: “template”, height:100, id: “eventDetails”, template:’

’ },
{ view: “template”, scroll: false, id: “scheduler”, template:’
’ }
]
});
scheduler.init('schedulerApp',...);

});[/code]

Thank you so much, it works. Can you tell me, what is the disadventage, disable touch event handling?

In case of dhx.Touch.disable(), scrolling of Lists, Dataviews and other components won’t work.