I’ve a problem for detaching an object from a window and keep it in the original div
- I’ve a window
- Inside this window, I’ve a div.
- I create a tree
- I attach the the div to the tree
- I create another window inside this window
- I attach the tree to this new window
- The user close the window => I call parent.dhxWins.window(‘win_tree’).detachObject(true); before closing it.
The problem :
When I want open a new window with the original tree, I’ve a js error that telling me that the div containing the tree is null.
It sound like a bug with detachObject method, no ?
Thanks for any answer