DHTMLGRID-Locale based text on UI.

DHTMLXGrid displays below messages on UI.

Can you explain how Japanese text is shown based on locale?

{

please_select: “Please select a row.”,

error:“Error”,

destination_not_specified: “Destination not specified.”,

Start: “Start”,

Stop: “Stop”,

Loading: “Loading…”,

results:“Results1”,

records:“Records from " ,

to:” to ",

page:"Page “,

perpage:“rows per page”,

first:“To first Page”,

previous:“Previous Page”,

found:“Found records”,

next:“Next Page”,

last:“To last Page”,

of:” of ",

notfound:“No Records Found”

}

The component are encoding agnostic, they has not any hard-coded text (except of error messages and paging in grid, which has separate logic for localization dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … custpaging )

To use Japanese characteres just be sure that both - page and XML data has correct encoding , it must be enough to show text in any encoding supported by browser.

I didnot understand below description for I18N, Can you explain the structure in detail?

All text labels used in the “Toolbar” and “Bricks” skins are stored in a separate structure. So it might not cause any problems to support different languages.

I need to localize error messages and paging in grid,Please explain me the changes I need to do that text that is in japanese language or any language is shown based on locale.

To localize paging toolbar you should change following stucture:

Instead of “Results”, “Records from”, " to " you should place japanese text.

>>I need to localize error messages
Please describe what error messages do you mean?

say I have two files in above format one for english and another for japanese.Can you tell me how japanese text will be loaded based on locale.Do I need to create two files with names some thing like this messages_en_US and message_ja_JP.

say I have two files in above format one for english and another for japanese.
Yes, this is most common approach.

>>how japanese text will be loaded based on locale
It depends on used implementation, you are using some other content on page , so some kind of locale detection|setting must be already present, right? So you can use same logic to load necessary js code, or output js code directly on page

<%
if (user_lang == “en”)
print("");
else
print("");
%>