DHTMLX 4.0 Hide top-bar of Layout

Hello everyone,

I just updated my Grid to DHTMLX 4.0. Some things have changed and I have two problems:

The bar at the top of my Layout (With the letter ‘a’ → Screenshot) is not hidden anymore. I used the following to hide it: layout.cells(“a”).hideHeader();
This doesn’t do anything now, it stays. I looked for other methods, but this one should still work, according to the following entry: docs.dhtmlx.com/api__dhtmlxlayou … eader.html

The second problem I got which I am not able to solve somehow is the sorting arrow. I used the grid.setSortImgState(true,ind,direct)-function to do that. This doesn’t work any longer. No error is thrown, sorting still works, but there is no arrow shown anymore.

Can anyone help me with these problems?

Additional information:

if I user ‘var isVisible = layout.cells(“a”).isHeaderVisible();’

after using the not working .hideHeader it shows false, which is correct. If I dont hide it, isVisible is true. So it seems to work, but it is still visible in all browsers…

Hi

please send completed demo to suport@dhtmlx.com

Hi,

is there a solution for this? I have the same problem when I use a custom skin. It works when I use the default skyblue skin. The header of the 1C layout gets hidden. But when I replace the images and the css file by the one produced by the skin builder. The hideHeader() function does not work.
I put the orinal css and images back and it works again.

kinds regards,
Arno Vanbeginne.
Xenon54.

Hi, Arno Vanbeginne
Please, provide your demo on mentioned address to
docs.dhtmlx.com/auxiliary_docs__ … pport.html
plus link to this topic