DHTMLX Editor not working as expected

I am having a problem with displaying data in the dhtmlx editor alongside a tabbar. When using dhtmlx editor on its own, i see no problem in showing data, but when i put it in a page that already has a tabbar showing, then somehow, one of the elemnts interfere with each other, making the editor disfunctional i.e. i am not able to set values onto it (it remains grayed out).

I have included all the required files to generate the dhtmlxeditor as follows:

[code]

[/code]

And for the tabbar,

[code]

[/code]

Can’t reproduce locally
Could you provide us completed demo?
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

Here is the code iam using. Apparently it shows in IE but not in firefox.

[code]

#main{margin: 0 auto;width: 960px;} #theleft{background: #ddc;width: 660px;float: left;} #theright{width: 290px;float: left;padding: 4px 5px;} #addetail_container{width:681px;overflow:hidden;margin:0 0 10px;background: #dedede;} #adpic_container{width:681px;height:560px;overflow:hidden;margin:0;} #main_container{ position:relative;}
    <div id="parentId" style="position: relative; top: 20px; left: 20px; width: 980px; height: 980px; aborder: #B5CDE4 1px solid;"></div>

<!--     Ad details container    -->
    <div id="addetails">
        <div id="addetail_container"></div>
        <div id="adpic_container"></div>
    </div>
    <!--     End Ad details container -->

<!--     Main Search Page container    -->
    <div id="main">
         <div id="theleft">     

<div id="data_container" style="width:675px;height:830px;margin:0;">

</div> 

<div id='main_container'>
                 <div id="search-tabs" class="tab_content" style="height:863px;width:683px;"></div>        
             </div>
          </div>

<div id="theright"></div>  
          <div class="clear"></div> 
     </div>
    <!--     End Main Search Page container    -->
[/code]

You need to use mthods attachTabbar() and attachForm() insted attachObject() to avoid such behavior.