Dhtmlx grid combo filter

Hi

I m using dhtmlx grid. In that filter header ie #combo_filter .

ex. The data is as follows … for the 3rd column in grid , i have a combo filled of data coming from the A-xml

now A-xml is :–

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

ABC

DEF

When the page is loaded, in the header combo filter, the values - 1 and 2 are appearing in the drop down list ,which is incorrect . the drop down list should display the text ie " ABC and DEF " . just as it appears in the combo box in the data grid .

Kindly help. Thanks.

This is expected behaviour as in xmlA format grid recognize “<option” attributes as cell’s values. Please see more information about supported loading types here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … oadingdata

Hi ,
I think theres some confusion. I m asking for the combo filter ie "#combo_filter " which is used in the header of the grid.

Could you please provide us sample where we can reproduce this issue? You can send it directly to the support@dhtmlx.com

I am having the same issue… I am using a tree grid with a combo box column and trying to use the #select_filter in the header… It only pulls the values into the select_box not the text related to the vaule… This also happens if I use #combo_filter

Please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com and provide your ref. number - we will send you an updated js file, which resolves mentioned issue ( incorrect option list collection for combo based column )