dhtmlx layout not rendering grid well

Hi,

i got some issue with the dhtmls layout. It does not render my grid well.

this code does not render the grid at all

var dhxL10 = SubmenuTabbar.cells(“a1”).attachLayout(“3u”);

menu_tree=dhxL10.cells(“a”).attachGrid();

menu_tree.setImagePath("…/imgs/");            comm_history_tree=dhxL10.cells(“b”).attachGrid();

comm_history_tree.setImagePath("…/imgs/");    

comm_history_tree1=dhxL10.cells(“c”).attachGrid();

comm_history_tree1.setImagePath("…/imgs/");

Adding width and height to each cell solve the isse partially

var dhxL10 = SubmenuTabbar.cells(“a1”).attachLayout(“3u”);

dhxL10.cells(“a”).setWidth(300);

dhxL10.cells(“b”).setWidth(250);

dhxL10.cells(“a”).setHeight(250);

dhxL10.cells(“b”).setHeight(250);

dhxL10.cells(“c”).setHeight(150);

dhxL10.cells(“c”).setWidth(500);

menu_tree=dhxL10.cells(“a”).attachGrid();

menu_tree.setImagePath("…/imgs/");    

comm_history_tree=dhxL10.cells(“b”).attachGrid();

comm_history_tree.setImagePath("…/imgs/");    

comm_history_tree1=dhxL10.cells(“c”).attachGrid();

comm_history_tree1.setImagePath("…/imgs/");

Grids here shows up for cell B and cell C but not Cell A.

Resizing the cells either horizontal or vertical, renders the content of Cell A.

Now, since the content of each cell is more than the height of each cell , i am expecting that there is a scroll bar on each cells but surprisingly, only Cell A has the correct scroll bars. booth cell B and Cell C does not shows the scroll bar does cutting the view.

I have created a power point of the issue with the screen shots, but I didn’t know that this does not accept attachment. But if you like I will send it to you if you send me an address to send it.

I hope that you can help me asap.

More info.

Ver: DHTMLX 2.5 Pro

Browser: Firefox 3.5.3

Thanks

Florante

Can you please provide complete demo where we can reproduce this issue. Please send such demo directly to the support@dhtmlx.com

Hi,

Please see a sample here.

epiccompliance.com/epic/layout/v2.5/sample/

log-in: chill

Password:!Qaz2wsx

Then click module->customer service->testing->communication

doubleClick on ID number 1 with customer name Flying V.

It should bring you up another layout with bunch of tab. Select PCT-Comm if it is not selected. A 3U layout is expected to come up here with treeGrid on each of them.For now, they should have the same content just to make sure that the xml provided is working.(the latest updated in the site has only A and B filled with treeGrid, C is left out with nothing).

As you can see here(on FF3.5, broken on IE 7) only layout B is automatically filled with treeGrid. When you resize either of the grids, content on Layout B pops-up.  When expanding the phone and the height of Layout A and B are less than the content, only Layout A show the vertical scroll bar,  B does not show the scroll bar. This behavior is also observed with layout C too. Worst case is when I hide all the header of the cells. Cells A & B does not show up at all. It looks like it is just showing the layout partation line (gray in color) for cells A and B. Resizing don’t do the trick here.

If you have any question please feel free to send me a note.

Thanks

Florante

When you resize either of the grids, content on Layout A pops-up

There was an issue with sizing of content attached to the non-active tabs of tabbar.
Updated dhtmlx.js is sent by email, please try to use it instead of original one.