DHTMLX Scheduler Color Coding Days in Month View

We need to display different colors for the labels of Scheduler in month view on the page load i.e before user fixes the appointmnet, eg

a) if appointments are not yet booked for a day (eg 03/07/2012)then the background of Scheduler label for it and for all such days where no appointtment is scheduled should be “Green” i.e if for march month the service is avaible (meaning the appointment can be scheduled) on date 1,5,7,14,20,… than the background of label for these dates should be displayed as green.

b)if all appoinments for a day are booked then that day label should be red
i.e if for march month the service is booked on date 6,12,22,… than the background of label for these date should be displayed as red color

For Sundays and other holidays when the shop is closed the label color should be “Red”

c)if appoinments are partially booked then than that day label should be orange
i.e if for march month the service is booked on date 27,28,… than the background of label for these date should be displayed as orange color

d)If service are closed on sunday than all sunday date label have background as red color

We need to write asp.net C# code for above .Please guide us or provided us as sample code to match our requiremnets

Thanks!

Hello,

Please check scheduler/samples/02_customization/04_month_days_coloring.html sample.

Kind regards,
Ilya