DHTMLX scheduler recurring event id(id#timestamp) getting failed in DHTMLX functions

Hi friends,

We are using the dhtmlx functions in our javascript code. They are working perfectly fine. Now, we introduces the recurring event. During updating the recurring events. The event_id is in (id#timestamp) format. This id format is not working with many functions of DHTMLX. It gives me error in setUpdated(), sendData() and getState(string|number id) functions of DHTMLX javascript. As, these methods are working perfectly, in normal event_id(e.g: 132) but not working in recurring event_id(id#timestamp).

Please give me your advice.
Thank you for your help.

Hi @muhammmadahmed_ma,

The described issues occur because of the specific behavior of the recurring events. All series of the recurring events are technically the single event with the normal id, like id: 1. All other occurrences are parts of this event that don’t exist till they won’t be shown in the current view.
To they can’t be accessed by the getEvent() call if they don’t display in the current view.

You can get the required event using the getEvents(from ,to) method, which “generates” all occurrences that should be displayed:

Hope it will be easier to do the required thing with this info.
Also, you can check out the guide of updating occurrences by the following link:
https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/recurring_events.html#editingdeletingacertainoccurrenceintheseries

Thank you Siarhei.
I am not able to view the screen shot that you shared. Will you please resend me again via some other tool/application.
I am not having the issue in viewing the recurring events. I able to view the recurring events in Scheduler. I have an issue in updating the recurring events. I am updating the events manually using myDP.setUpdated() or myDP.sendData().
In other scenario, if I have to get only one event details. That I am fetching via getEvent(event_id). How can I do it via getEvents(from, to).

Thank you

Hello @muhammmadahmed_ma,

I reattached the screenshot in the answer:

it should be accessible for now.
The point of my message was, that occurrences that are not visible on the view, won’t be accessible through the getEvent method(because of their specific logic).

But you can find them in the array got from the getEvents method:

var evs = getEvents(from, to);
var occurrence = evs[50];