dhtmlx scheduler

hi,

just tried the new scheduler but i am unable to get it to work with dhtmlxLayout…

is this possible or does the scheduler has to take the whole page?

i only want to have the scheduler inside a dhtmlxLayout cell/window

any suggestions?

thnx,

j

Hello,

currently layout doesn’t provide API for automatic attaching sheduler. You can try to use attachURL method to attach page where sheduler occupies full screen:

dhxLayout.cells(“a”).attachURL(“dhtmlxScheduler/samples/sample_static.html”);

do you have better documentation of how to configure the xml feed?

what i mean is, the server should provide the xml feed everytime the mode is changed i.e week,month,day ?

does this component handle that automatically?

on a sidenote, regarding dhtmlxlayout. when i attach a grid to a layout and the vertical scroll bar appears for this layout cell (for grid). the default scrolling bar is kind of ulgy with respect to the dhtmlxlayout skins, is there a way to skin those vertical/horizontal scroll bars too? (of cours with the dhx skins if possible)

thanks,

j

Hello,

The information about scheduler xml structure is dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxS … ml#sch_ssi

scheduler allows to load data dinamically. There is setLoadMode. It sets auto-loading mode: day, week or month. For example the following code sets mode that loads xml when you change month:

scheduler.setLoadMode(“month”);

In this case “from” (date from) and “to” (date to) parameters are passed to the server with loading request.

The object of the internal grid container is objBox. You can change its style if you want 

grid.objBox.style…;

or you can redefine style in the dhtmlxgrid.css:

div.gridbox .objbox {

}

what i mean is, the server should provide the xml feed everytime the mode is changed i.e week,month,day ?
Component can load data dynamically, but it is based on dates range, not on view mode
Technically it possible just delete all events and load new url on mode changing.