dhtmlxCombo + dhtmlxLayout = Issues

Hello guys,

I’m currently trying to implement a dhtmlxCombo in an web application using a dhtmlxLayout.

I’ve discovered many issues that I need to be adressed.

- When dhtmlxCombo is attached to a cell, Combo Box list is slighty offseted. Seems to be a wrong calculation of its absolute positionning.

- If you try to resize a cell containing a dhtmlxCombo when its combo box list is visible, this latter should disappear (loosing his focus) but it’s not.

- There’s no unified skin (by the way this component doesn’t use any common api for custom style that others components do).

Thanks for your attention.

>> When dhtmlxCombo is attached to a cell, Combo Box list is slighty offseted. Seems to be a wrong calculation of its absolute positionning.

Please, try to use the following approach to correct the list possition:

combo.attachEvent(“onOpen”,function(){

combo.DOMlist.style.left = parseInt(combo.DOMlist.style.left)+2+“px”;

})

>> If you try to resize a cell containing a dhtmlxCombo when its combo box list is visible, this latter should disappear (loosing his focus) but it’s not.

The following approach allows to close combo when the panel resizes.

dhxLayout.attachEvent(“onPanelResizeFinish”,closeCombo);

function closeCombo(){
combo.closeAll()
})

>> There’s no unified skin (by the way this component doesn’t use any common api for custom style that others components do)

Yes, the combo doesn’t provide different skins. In order to change combo style you can try to redefine its classes (from the dhtmlxcombo.css):

.dhx_combo_list{…} - style for the list

.dhx_combo_input{…} -combo input style