dhtmlxCombo in a grid with xml

Hi, I’m trying to add a dhtmlxCombo in a grid with xml, but I’m not able to make it working.
This is the xml:

<rows> <head> <column align="center" sort="str" type="ro" width="80">Column 1</column> <column align="center" sort="str" type="ro" width="80">Column 2</column> <settings> <colwidth>px</colwidth> </settings> </head> <row> <cell>first-cell-r1</cell> <cell>second-cell-r1</cell> </row> <row> <cell>first-cell-r2</cell> <cell xmlcontent="1" editable="0">1 <option value="1">one</option> <option value="2">two</option> <option value="3">three</option> </cell> </row> </rows>

The only thing showed in the second cell of the second row is [object Element].
I’m using v. 4.6.1

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Mmm… I realized that probably column type “ro”, it’s not the right one. I tryed with “ed”, but the result is the same. I also used “combo”, but in this case nothing is displaied…

You need to use the “combo” column type.
Her you can find a working example:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … combo.html
Here you can find a tutorial:
docs.dhtmlx.com/grid__combo_integration.html

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a simplified complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed.

Thanks for the replay smatik.
Sorry I was not clear in my first post, I would like to have a combo cell, not a combo column.
The example you provided me is related to combo column, there is no combo cell.
The tutorial has a secotion Setting “combo” Cell and indead I started from it in order to build my test.

So I tried to create a table with two colums and two rows. Il like to have a combo only in the second cell of the second row, the other three cells should have simple text.

[code]

Column 1 Column 2 px first-cell-r1 second-cell-r1 first-cell-r2 1 one two three [/code]

I tried to set the type of the second column to “combo”, but I still have [object Element] in the cell.
Is there any working example for combo cell scenario?

Please, make sure that you have a PRO version of the dhtmlxgrid.
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.