dhtmlxCombo RTL & change css

Hi,

I would like to ask how can i make the combo follow RTL as my whole html is. My html changes dynamically between RTL & LTR but the combobox keeps using LTR.
Another question: how can i customize the css of the dhtmlxCombo to meet mine, not just the 3 pre-defined ones. I understand that dhtmlx makes tricks to the enduser to make him sees a combo while it’s not a combo component in reallity, so direct css class will not apply. But could some one tell me how to manage this?

Below is my working code except for customized CSS and RTL

<script>
						window.dhx_globalImgPath="codebase/codebase/imgs/";
					</script>
					<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="codebase/codebase/dhtmlxcombo.css">
					<script  src="codebase/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script>
					<script  src="codebase/codebase/dhtmlxcombo.js"></script>
					<select onkeydown="submitForm('form1');" class="inputClass" name="areaID" id="areaID" > 
			 			<option value="NULL_" >${msgs['common.please.select']}</option>
							<c:forEach items="${plotAreas}" var="choiceItem">
								<option value="${choiceItem.id}" <c:if test="${areaID == choiceItem.id}">selected</c:if> >${choiceItem.desc}</option>
							</c:forEach>
					</select>
					<script>
						var z=dhtmlXComboFromSelect("areaID");
					  	z.enableFilteringMode(true);
					</script>

Hi every body,

Does someone has a reply or even a hint? I tried setRTL(boolean) method but it doesn’t seem to be there. I do hope that someone or the support team would help to achieve this.

Regards,
Ridwan

Hi Ridwan,

rtl support is only included into Suite pro edition. Here are the css rules that you can try to customize if it is needed. For example;

/arrow image in header/
.dhx_combo_img{
direction: rtl;
left:0;
}
/input/
.dhx_combo_input{
direction: rtl;
left:18px;
}
/list/
.dhx_combo_list{