dhtmlxdataprocessor nt working grid and scheduler

Hello,

I have a layout with a grid and a scheduler using both the dhtmlxdataprocessor.

If i load the dataprocessor in the following order then the updates for the grid get ignored and the updates for the scheduler are done.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="./js/dhtml/dhtmlx_std_full/dhtmlx.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="./js/dhtml/dhtmlxGrid/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css">
<script src="./js/dhtml/dhtmlxScheduler/codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_minical.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./js/dhtml/dhtmlxScheduler/codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_ext.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">

if i add the following line :

then the grid updates are done, but the scheduler updates are ignored.

Is there a way to get both grid and scheduler updated ??? i see the files included in both packages are a little different, is there a version conflict or so?

I use the latest versions downloadable at this point in time,

many thanks for you’re assistance,

Herwig

Change order of includes as

a) do not include connector.js or dataprocessor.js
b) include dhtmlxcommon.js and all files which are related to grid
c) include dhtmlxscheduler.js and all files which are related to scheduler

dhtmlxscheduler.js already contains all code from dataprocessor and connector, which is enough for both grid and scheduler.

when i do this, the grid and scheduler are working, but the dhtmlxForm doesnt work anymore?

i’ve placed the dhtmlxform.js at the end and its working now…