dhtmlxGantt angular vs.

hi, im tryng to execute some edits of your angular version for dhtmlxGantt.

I need to add more features like:

• subdivide the gantt into more than one planning, for example the user can add more planning that contain relative tasks specific for their planning;
  • i need to add tasks also from outside the dhmlxgantt directive;
  • i need to submit data from external json;
  • i need to update tasks duration on drag and drop and resize only if the user confirm this edit,

Did you think that this is possible with your Gantt library?

Please help me.

subdivide the gantt into more than one planning, for example the user can add more planning that contain relative tasks specific for their planning

Can you provide a bit more info about this use-case, it is not clear which effect you want to achieve.
All other features is possible and will not require any significant changes in the code.

Thank you for your reply.

The actual gantt have a “start date” and an “end date” calculated from the first task and latest task inside the same gantt.
I wish to have a multiple gantt solution on period selection. For example a gantt for the year 2015 and another one for the year 2016, i would like to select these years with angular and so make visible just the gantt for the selected year.

For the others questions can you give me some minimal examples? Thank a lot for your help.

I wish to have a multiple gantt solution on period selection

You can define a custom start and end data for the gantt, after which you can force gantt to repaint self for the specified data range.

For the others questions can you give me some minimal examples? Thank a lot for your help.

There are no Angular specific examples for such scenarios. You can check docs and included samples. They are using the raw JS code, still, the same solutions can be adapted for the Angular based code.