DHTMLxGRID - All advanced functions in single grid

Hi

I am trying to implement all advanced funtions in one single grid. Functions

1. Filtering

2. Header Menu

3. Column Move

4. Column Size.

5. Cookie for saving and restoring.

If you try to include all of them in one single grid, it is not working properly. Select filter shows wrong column option, if I had already moved it (actually it shows the options applicable for the column that is being displayed at its original position after column movement). After some hit and trail I observed following sequence of calling solves the issue bit, provided I am not giving column move option to users. Any idea?

<call command=“attachHeader”>"+myFilter+"

<call command=“loadSizeFromCookie”>"

" <call command=“loadHiddenColumnsFromCookie”>" +

" <call command=“loadOrderFromCookie”>" +

" <call command=“loadSortingFromCookie”>" +

" <call command=“enableHeaderMenu”>true

I feel, internally you are using column position. Instead, is it possible to define column ID and use this in cookie and everywhere.

Regards

S.Sekar

Select filter shows wrong column option, if I had already moved it
Which version of dhtmlxgrid you are using?
The problem must not occur for dhtmlxgrid 2.0 , the code which collect values for the filters, make correction for column order changes, so filters must always use data from correct column.
In case of dhtmlxgrid 1.5 - 1.6 - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com - we will provide updated js files for related versions.

>>I feel, internally you are using column position. Instead, is it possible to define column ID and use this in cookie and everywhere.
Yep, using columns ID is most simple approach and works logical in all cases except of situation with movable columns. In such case usage of cookies-related functionality become a bit more complex.
Sample which illustrates the way to load and save all data in case of movable columns send by email.

Hi I am using the latest version (2.0) downloaded last week from your site. I am having issue with pivot also and some where it is mentioned that it is fixed in 2.0. if possible share the latest js set for DHTMxGRID to my email address.

Thanks for the nice job you are doing. It is marvelous. I was always getting prompt and up to the point response even when I have not purchased pro. Great job. Keep it up.

Regards
S.Sekar

Latest versions of js files sent by email.
Please try to use them instead of original one.