Dhtmlxgrid enableBlockSelection doesn�t work in IE8

Hi

Just to report that enableBlockSelection command on DHTMLXGRID doesn�t work in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), works in compatibility mode though, and works in all latest versions of Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, and internet explorer 7, is there a fix to it already (to IE8) ?

copyToCliboard also doesn�t work in firefox, safari and google chrome. is it goind to be fixed ?

Thanks

Just to report that enableBlockSelection command on DHTMLXGRID doesn�t work in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)
This bug was confirmed and fixed. Fixed file will be send you by email
>>copyToCliboard also doesn�t work in firefox, safari and google chrome. is it goind to be fixed
The FF disable access to clipboard by default , you may need to enable it first
febooti.com/support/website- … board.html

Thank you for the quick answer and solution, very good components/applications, and very good thecnical support you have here …

I have another question, is it legal to use DHTMLXGRID Standard in a website ? or i need to buy the PRO version ?

Thanks again

You can use the Standard edition of dhtmlxGrid on your website for free, but you should mention somewhere on your website that it is using dhtmlxGrid and provide a link to dhtmlx.com.

Ok, i´ll do it … anyway i´m thinking of buying it in the future … very usefull tool :slight_smile: excelent work … thanks