DHTMLXGRID Footer(free version)

How can i display the total number of rows in my grid in a grid footer using the free version?

and how can i get the value of a selected cell in my grid and display it in my grid footer using the free version?

Thanks in advance…

Free version of dhtmlxGrid doesn’t allow attach footer to the grid.
You can get value of the any cell in grid using getValue() method. Please find more information here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … excellsapi

waking up an old post, but I have the standardversion for dhtmlxGrid (v.4.13) and although the documentation says that attachFooter is still available only in PRO version, the function does exist in the js file I have.
It creates a footer but it does so on the top of the header and not at the bottom of the grid. It also makes the whole grid unresponsive.
If the function is not supposed to be used, please let me know ASAP so that I can change the code.

thanks.

This method is marked as PRO-only
docs.dhtmlx.com/api__link__dhtml … ooter.html

Still I think that the part of a code that exists in the standard edition must work correctly.

If this problem still occurs, share some kind of demo or a sample, where the issue can be checked.

I will create a demo but before I do, I would like to clarify if it is fine to use the function with the standard version.
My company’s policies would not allow me to use a function that is marked as PRO-only even if the code exists.

This function (attachFooter) is for dhtmlxGrid PRO only