dhtmlxGrid+ IE8/Chrome problem

Hi,

I have a little project that I’m currently testing. I have a dhtmlxGrid and some buttons to add and remove rows from the grid.

What I’m experiencing when trying to remove the last row in the grid is that I get an error as seen on the picture.

This error currently occurs when running IE8 or Chrome.
If I’m running the page in IE9 or Firefox the problem doesn’t occur.

I’m not sure what to make of this since the javascript library mentioned is dhtmlxgrid.js and not any of my own libraries/code.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

/Aidal

Such error occurs when API call against not-existing row id was executed.

Please be sure that each row has unique id , and you are not using row indexes instead of row ids

If issue still occurs - please provide any kind of sample where issue can be reconstructed.

If that is the case, then how do you explain IE9 and Firefox being OK with it while IE8 and Chrome not?

IE is only one which show huge message box, in case of Chrome and FF similar error will result only in single record in the console, which can be easily missed.

Of course it possible that problem caused by some other reason, but we can’t reconstruct it locally.
If it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where it can be checked.