dhtmlxGrid serialize() with predefined custom attributes

I’m working on an application that needs to save xml structure of a grid with changes from user side like adding/deleting rows, switching position of the columns, changing values in a cell. We are using dhtmlx Suite Pro v.3.5 build 120822.
XML file that I use to display the grid looks like this:

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

Book Name Location Book store 1 Book store 2 Warehouse Date Price with tax? Price Comment A Time to Kill 14/03/2014 0 21.99 only 3 left! The Green Mile 18/03/2014 1 18.45 Bestseller [/code]

When I use grid.serialize() function I get this xml back:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <rows> <row id='1'> <cell>A Time to Kill</cell> <cell>3</cell> <cell>14/03/2014</cell> <cell>0</cell> <cell>21.99</cell> <cell>only 3 left!</cell> </row> <row id='2'> <cell>The Green Mile</cell> <cell>2</cell> <cell>18/03/2014</cell> <cell>1</cell> <cell>18.45</cell> <cell>Bestseller</cell> </row> </rows>

Questions:

1. How can I get complete xml structure, meaning with a header?
  2. Why my predefined cell attributes like ‘column_id’ were not included? Should I include them manually?
  3. From this this topic I understood that after drag-and-drop all custom cells attributes disapear. Will it be a case for me if my custom attributes are predefined?
  4. And the question not really related to a topic: what should we do to be able to see the grid in IE11? It shows correct number of columns and rows but blank.

Thanks!

1. How can I get complete xml structure, meaning with a header?
    Please, try to use the setSerializationLevel() method:
    docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ationlevel
    For example:
    mygrid.setSerializationLevel(true,false,true,false,true,true);

2. Why my predefined cell attributes like ‘column_id’ were not included? Should I include them manually?
    Unfortunately it’s not available to serialize the custom attaributes of the grid/row/cell.

3. And the question not really related to a topic: what should we do to be able to see the grid in IE11? It shows correct number of columns and rows but blank.
    Please, try to update your dhtmlx version:
    dhtmlx.com/blog/?p=2053

Thank you much, with setSerializationLevel() i got needed xml!