dhtmlxGrid v.2.0 Display Mode

Hi

we have a query related to columns that are visible using “splitAt” command. We have 15 columns on the left section of window and the “splitAt” command is used after 15 (columns). In the left section, the columns visible till 5th column from total 15 columns). The right sections has variable number of columns. In real scenario, the number columns on right section (M1, M2, M3,…) is a large number (lets say more than 12). Our requirement is that we want 30% of left section and 70% of right section visible any time. Currently, we have 50% of both left and right section visible area occupancy on the screen.

We have tried using method “setColWidth” to set the column width with certain values

Is there any method/configuration to set the display area?

One more how can I set GridLines in the control?

Thank you

Sudhir Ogale

Is there any method/configuration to set the display area?
There is no way to define it strictly percent base, but you can try to use the next
After applying splitAt and gridl.init you can call
grid._fake._correctSplit(width);
where width - int value , which will be used as desired with in pixels, for left part of a grid

One more how can I set GridLines in the control?
If you mean border lines for rows, they are part of CSS skin, and can’t be enabled|disabled through API

Hi,
I have used the correctSplit() approach. But when I resize the window, the corrected width is lost. How can I avoid the resetting when I resize the window?

Thanx

You can call grid._fake._correctSplit(width); method after on window resize event.