DHTMLXGrid with Combo

hi,

I am trying to integrate DHTMLXCombo to a cell in DHTMLXGrid control for the cell data i am trying with the example which is provided by you guys

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … 4149348000

Filtering Mode

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

ten

i am getting a error msg

this.combo is undefined

[Break on this error] this.combo = this.cell.dcombo;this.cell…bo.getIndexByValue(this.cell._cval)!=-1)

May i know the xml tag details need to add for combo in grid and the necessary .js file.

Is there any way dhtmlx can provide ONE .js file which will load/call all necessary .js file inside rather than we tag then it in our code.

regards

john.

>> May i know the xml tag details need to add for combo in grid and the necessary .js file.

Combo integration is available only in the PRO edition. It requires following files:

- css: dhtmlxgrid.css, dhtmlxcombo.css;

- js: dhtmlxcommon.js,dhtmlxgrid.js, dhtmlxgridcell.js,dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo.js,dhtmlxcombo.js;

>> Is there any way dhtmlx can provide ONE .js file which will load/call all necessary .js file inside rather than we tag then it in our code.

There is a special component which is provided only with Suite package - libCompiler. It allows to get all necessary js files in one file js.

If problem with combo excell persits, please provide the sample at support@dhtmlx.com where it can be recreated.