dhtmlxGrid

Hi all,

I study from dhtmlxGrid: easy dealing with server-side and change some to fulfill my test_tgrid.htm. It show xml data on new window but not on grid when I tested this site.
The sample maybe have some problem, please help.

[url]Start DHTMLX Docs

test_grid.htm

<script src="dht/dhtmlx/dhtmlx.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
	<script src="dht/dhtmlx/dhtmlxdataprocessor.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
	<script src="dht/dhtmlx/connector.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

<div id="box" style="width:350px; height:160px; background-color:white;"></div>
<div id="box2" style="width:350px; height:100px; background-color:white;"></div>

data.php

<?php require_once("../dht/connector/codebase/grid_connector.php"); $res=mysql_connect("localhost","root","root");//connects to a server that contains the desired DB mysql_select_db("gfdb");// connects to the DB. 'tasks' is the name of our DB $conn = new GridConnector($res,"MySQL");// connector initialization $conn->render_table("www_user","userid","username,password,email,active,fullaccess");// data configuration ?>

Such alert message means that server side response can’t be decoded.
It is quite rare situation for connectors, most probably it is caused by data encoding. Try to add

$conn->set_encoding(“utf-8”);

Other possible reasons - invalid content type of response or invalid xml structure - but in case of connector it must not be the problem.

Thank you for your reply. I add the code into data.php but the problem has exist.

data.php

<?php require_once("../dht/connector/codebase/grid_connector.php"); $res=mysql_connect("localhost","root","root");//connects to a server that contains the desired DB mysql_select_db("gfdb");// connects to the DB. 'tasks' is the name of our DB $conn = new GridConnector($res,"MySQL");// connector initialization [b]$conn->set_encoding("utf-8");[/b] $conn->render_table("www_user","userid","username,password,email,active,fullaccess");// data configuration ?>

Can you save server side response to the file and attach that file here?
(or maybe you have online demo where issue can be checked?)